Click on image to enlarge(This information was written at the time "The Forgotten Man) was released. Some statistical numbers have changed and Obama has since added to his list!)
1. You signed the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act. But now we can see that the administration’s trillion-dollar stimulus plan clearly is not working. Both the Constitution and history are witnesses that testify that the Stimulus Plan is both a federal usurpation of power and economically misguided. It may very well cause another "catastrophe." You promised that this plan would create jobs immediately and keep the unemployment rate below eight percent. We are now at about 9.5%. Americans are asking, “Where are the jobs?” With 14.6 million people officially jobless, and 5.9 million who have stopped looking but say they want a job, and 8.5 million who are working part time but would like to work full time, you end up with nearly 30 million Americans who cannot find the work they want and desperately need. The ARRA is primarily designed not to stimulate the economy, but to build the size and scope of government. Government spending plans do not stimulate the economy. They are based on the idea that feeding “new” money into the economy will create economic growth. But the money isn’t new—it’s either taxed or borrowed. It's essentially redistributed from one group of people to another, and no new money is created. And also, State governors, looking down the gun barrel of long-term spending forced on them by your “stimulus” plan, are saying they will refuse to take the money. This is a Constitutional confrontation between the federal government and the states unlike any in our time.
2. You signed the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act into law. The federal government is now forcing Americans to buy health insurance. Even with the disapproval of the American majority you pushed through what we call “Obamacare.” Over 20 states are now suing the federal government over your health reform law. This law began the process to socialize America's health care system. It forces Americans to buy health insurance from a private company against our will.
3. You appointed over thirty Czars without any Congressional oversight to control every aspect of the country.
4. You intervened in the troubled automotive industry, renewing loans for General Motors and Chrysler Corporation to continue operations while reorganizing. Over the following months the White House set terms for both firms' bankruptcies, including reorganization of GM giving the U.S. government a temporary 60% equity stake in the company. Where in the Constitution does it say the government can do that?
5. You signed into law the popular Car Allowance Rebate System, known popularly as "Cash for Clunkers.” In the middle of our country’s worst financial crisis you give out freebees with taxpayer dollars?
6. You used your executive powers to shakedown British Petroleum after the oil leak catastrophe in the Gulf to create the $20-billion escrow (slush!) fund without any law, legal controls, or binding rules to guide it on how and how much those injured materially by the oil spill (and whom among them) will be paid.
7. By attacking the forces of Muammar Gaddafi our country has declared war on Libya. You said it was to protect our national interests. Unless America is under imminent threat of danger, doesn’t attacking another country require the Congress to ratify such an action? Members of your own party have stated that you have acted unconstitutionally.
8. You believe that the Constitution is a living, breathing document. I thought that the only way to change the Constitution was to amend it? It’s not all your fault, Mr. President. If Congress and the Supreme Court did their job properly you would have been checked and balanced.