3.16.2011

McNaughton Teaches Classes!

One of my great loves besides painting is teaching.  For six years now I have taught students what I know about creating inspiring art.  It has been more than satisfying to watch the incredible talent that has come out of my workshops.  I believe that I have created a method for teaching that will take a student from a complete novice to a competent professional. 

Some people feel that you are either born with talent or not.  I don’t believe that for a second!  I truly believe that your passion to learn and your love of the craft will determine how good you become.  Remember, there is always going to be someone better than you and also someone less skilled.  This is your personal journey.  My passion for teaching is to see your development as an artist!

To learn more about my classes go to www.mcnaughtonart.com and click on Workshops.


1 comment:

  1. I wish we lived closer so that we could sign up our son for one of your classes!

    ReplyDelete